As the twilight approaches, we ready ourselves for a night of prayer, of self-examination as it were, all directed at a scaling of the heights of belief. The beginning of the new year in the spiritual realm. Let tonight be one of continuous self progression and of the thought that while this life matters, there is too the hereafter that must not be lost sight of. May we seek forgiveness on this blessed night of Shab-e-Barat and seek blessings for the year that is to be. May Allah (SWT) accept all our Duas and Ibadat. May Allah (SWT) continue to strengthen our Imaan. Ameen. 🙏
Hope you are all well! Thank you for stopping by my Blog. Follow my Blog: FaithIsWhereTheHeartIs – Type in your E-mail address & Click the ‘Follow’ button.
The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
- “The time for the Morning Prayer is from the arrival of dawn up until sunrise.” (Sahîh Muslim)
- “Offer the Morning Prayer in the light of the morning, for this is greater for your reward.” (Sunan al-Tirmidhî )
Recently, I have been trying out some practical things to help stay in a regular routine for daily Fajr prayer. There are days where after a very long and busy working day, I do sometimes need that extra bit of motivation to wake up super early- so that I can pray Fajr on time. I am sure many of you will relate to this.
Well, here I have some very useful practical tips for myself and for all of you to get us out of bed and ready for Fajr prayer. Put them into practise and pray Fajr on time! #TeamFajr
Five Practical Tips to Help Maintain a Daily Fajr Routine:
- Download a copy of the Prayer Timetable – Save it on your phone & also print a copy of it and stick it on your Bedroom Door (or anywhere else you find suitable); proper preparation prevents poor performance.
- Each day make the intention from within your Heart to pray Fajr – This will allow you to remain disciplined and help you achieve your goal of praying Fajr daily.
- Go to sleep early – It will be easier to wake up early and you will wake up feeling fresh for Fajr.
- Set a daily alarm – Don’t snooze! There is a very good App called ‘Sleep Cycle’ (available on the App Store for FREE). “It is a bio-alarm clock that analyses your sleep patterns and wakes you when you are in the lightest sleep phase.” (http://www.sleepcycle.com)
- Wake up in the right environment – Believe it or not but the way your room looks can affect your ability to wake up early. When you wake up to a clean room, just the sight of it can be energising and make you jump out of bed. Also, I highly recommend switching off your phone when you wake up in the morning to pray.
So, who’s with me on this one? Let me know by using the hash-tag ‘TeamFajr’ in the comments box.
Reminder: The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
Asalamu Alaykum Everyone,
Happy New Year!
A big thank you to everyone all over the Globe who read my Articles! Much appreciated.
Recently, my Blog received two awards: Muslim Blogger Award and Seed of Light Award. Thank you to Aisha (http://aishasoasis.wordpress.com), Sumaira (http://themuslimahmommy.com) and Umm Safiullah (http://therevertmiyabhai.wordpress.com) for nominating my Blog for the Muslim Blogger Award, and thank you to Sumaira for nominating my Blog for the Seed of Light Award.
My Faith is a big part of my life, Alhamdulillah. I started my Blog just over Seven weeks ago; first and foremost my Blog is a continuous inspiration and guidance for myself and I am very grateful to Allah (SWT) that my Blog is inspiring others too. I feel very honoured with all the appreciation and support shown! It’s a blessing from Allah (SWT) that I am continuously thankful for. May Allah (SWT) reward everyone for their efforts.